How do I clean a clothes steamer?
It’s advisable to clean all clothes steamers from time to time. Don’t worry, it’s very easy!
1. Just fill the water tank with 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 distilled water.
2. Run the steamer until half the mixture has steamed.
3. Unplug and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
4. Pour out the remaining mixture.
5. Rinse and repeat… as many times as necessary until steam returns to normal (could be 2-3 times).
6. Run a cycle of fresh, cold water through the steamer before using it on your fabrics
Alternatively, you can buy descaling crystals from us directly at this link!